Montag, 22. Mai 2017

Memory Keeping in my Traveller's Notebook

Hi there,

I want to show you a new Smash Page in my Traveller's Notebook for which I used the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser and 3D Foam Squares Mix - white from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


I got these products to create something with it and to inspire you.
This page is about my love for special sea food from "Gosch". It's a native company known for delicious dishes with fish from North Sea.



My first step was to choose some paper scraps, ephemeras and a photo. I adhered a paper base for my photo with the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser onto my right page of the Traveller's Notebook. The I added my photo and some paper scraps and washi tapes on the left page. I added some flowers with the 3D Foam Squares Mix - white for decoration and of course my title and journaling.


It's a fun way to remember those moments. You can also use your scraps and it goes very quickly.





Thanks for visiting me today!
Stephanie

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Squares Mix - white

1 Kommentar:

  1. deine Notebook-Seite ist mega schön, aber "Gosch" .... da war ich in Binz mit einer Freundin und wir haben beide anschließend Magenprobleme bekommen, die ich hier nicht näher beschreiben sollte. Einmal und NIE wieder !!! Und geschmeckt hat es auch nicht besonders.

    Liebe Grüße

    ela

    AntwortenLöschen